KYOCERA Document Solutions Development America, Inc.
ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Policy
All members of the KYOCERA Group will establish and operate an environmental management system based on the ISO 14001 standard, and continuously expand environmental preservation activities.
As a worldwide KYOCERA Group company, KYOCERA Document Solutions Development America, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of KYOCERA Document Solutions America, Inc., and a developer of software products and services for printers and digital copiers, strives to protect the environment, conserve natural resources, and to be an exemplary corporate citizen. To accomplish this goal, KYOCERA Document Solutions Development America, Inc. is committed to:
- Establish and maintain an Environmental Management System and provide the necessary resources that enable us to fulfill our commitments to our employees, our agents and our community.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle, and conserve wherever possible;
- Reduce the environmental impact associated with our products, activities and engineered software services;
- Comply with applicable local, state and federal regulatory requirements;
- Periodically review the objectives and targets of our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System to reduce waste and the consumption of materials, energy and resources;
- Continually improve our performance strategy to prevent pollution whenever possible;
- Communicate and train our employees, and those who work directly on our behalf, to carry out our environmental policies; and
- Make our Environmental Policy available to the public.